....and the winner is Miss KatyJane!
You guys sent in some amazing photos, we had to share! Thank you all so much!
It's finally here! The new album Keep It Together is now available everywhere fine music is sold, downloaded, or streamed.
Get your questions ready, we're doing an AMA on /r/music on reddit next week! We'll post links when the event goes live, so mark your calendars for 3pm EST on Thursday February 11.
We might have some special surprises for you too ;)
The new music video for "For The Weak" is out now! The video is directed by George Salisbury, the art director for The Flaming Lips.
We're hitting the road! 🚐 Catch us on tour in March. More dates coming soon! Tickets and info on the tour page.
- Sat Feb 27 • Indianapolis, IN • Deluxe @ Old National Centre
- Wed Mar 2 • Boston, MA • The Red Room @ Cafe 939
- Thu Mar 3 • New York, NY • Joe's Pub
- Fri Mar 4 • Philadelphia, PA • World Cafe Live Upstairs
- Sat Mar 5 • Vienna, VA • Jammin' Java
- Thu Mar 10 • Madison, WI • The Frequency
- Fri Mar 11 • Minneapolis, MN • Icehouse
- Sat Mar 12 • Chicago, IL • Lincoln Hall
- Sun Mar 13 • St. Louis, MO • Off Broadway Nightclub
3. Turn on your notifications
4. Tune in at showtime! You can use the chat features to ask your questions. Tap anywhere to send hearts <3
This is open to everyone, so tell your friends. We can’t wait to talk to you guys!
'Tis the season, and so every day between now and Christmas pledgers will get exclusive goodies, like photos, new music, videos, and some special presents. Today: a never-before-seen photo from our recent shoot with Natalie Neal.
Oh! And we're playing a show on February 27 to celebrate our album release. The show is at Deluxe at Old National Centre in Indianapolis. Head over to the tour page for details.
The new album Keep It Together is coming on February 26. You can pre-order the album now and get all kinds of fun exclusives, including signed vinyl, handwritten lyrics, one-of-a-kind polaroids, and more!
We're so pleased to be relaunching our website. We've got a lot in store for you guys, so please sign up for the newsletter and come back often!